Some errors in one Treat.

Hi there Folks,

I played for around 2 Hours today and I might found some errors. They all might be already posted in here but I want to get sure that I don´t miss one so I write mine in here. Sorry if it´s more work to do :-).

Error 1 : The Hangman Hangar is not showing it´s rotation. You can save it to rotation but it never showes another Hangar than the standart one or, in my case, the premium standart. Even Manualy choosing isn´t working.

Error 2 : The Kellerman Blue Server Cross siems not to work right. When you drive around, you have no problem with sniping and shooting and all but when you drive Arty and want to shoot a Bullet in Arty shight, the Game half freezes. The sight is the last one you´ve had before you tried to go into arty sight. The Cross changes but not the sight plus you cannot do anything anymore. No drive, no fire, no esc Menue call. The only thing you can do is writing  into Map Chat. Nothing more.

Error 3 : Might be an error yet also might be not. The reload gun sound from Zogane is listening to me like a normal standart sound from WG. I mean the sound in normal mode. Not in Sniper sight.

Error 4 : Don´t know what it caused it my Game crashed ttwo times to desktop without any warning. Has maybe to do something with my new Graka Card but just to be sure.

Error 5 : HAHA !!! Nothing more. That´s it Folks. Have fun. Zip in the attachments as always.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Upvote 1
  • Administrator

How requently does it happen to you when you play arty?

Played two battles on same mods like in logs and no problems wth crashing on arty. What arty do you play with?

Crashes after battle happens for now randomly, prolly XVM is causing this.

Sound problems, I can hear reload sound (mechanical one), what sound do you except to hear? Try without Duke sounds.

OK. Tried out somethings and I can say the folllowings. First thanks for trying to help me Aslain but it appeares that ether the mod pack installed something wrong eachtime because the problem with the Arty appeared eachtime. No matter which arty I played.

Now that I´d played with a few other Crosses , I can say thar there are only a few that are working fine for my Game. Or better said there is only one. The  Melty but only if I use his Arty Mods together with the Melty Standart Cross.

Same with the sound. I tried the other one from Gnomefather, the world of war one that is in your Pack there is all fine. Except one great fact ! This mod somehow changes the Game so hardly in thinks of sounds and now eachtime I start the Game, the Game tells me to restard it because of those changes. After the restard it works. Yet I don´t like those sounds so I go back and Live with the lost reload sound.

Maybe it comes back after sometime.

Maybe it also has to do with my new Windows. My Windows 10 appears to be a liittle bit of a bitch. Far to much hidden programms and Spies in it that had find and catch. Even now.

If you want to know which Crosses I used, just ask me. I maded a little list and of course there is the Archive if you are now interrested :-)

Forgot this.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

I have been told by crosshair some famous maker that problems with arty comes from buggy crosshair, so definitely try different one or check my new modpack #01, where I updated few crosshairs. Worth a try.

Bank loader and sound injector will ask you to restart the game, but you have to do it only once. Until you reinstall the modpack. It's mandatory otherwise selected sound mods will not work.

Yea noted that with the sounds. Yet since you make such perfect and Steady :-)  updates, it just comes to the end that it´s nerfing to permanently restard the Game after each Update. Even it´s only once.

It can bring you down after a while.

With the Crosshair..... I KNEW IT !!!! :-).

Here are some that doesn´t work for Arties. Would give you more but I´ve had a little accident yesterday.... Nearly burned my desk down because a little candle meltelt to quickly down and the wax caught somehow fire. Likely I was sitting right infront of it to kill it. Yet my Notice Paper got Toasted....

Anyways.... Blue Minimaliistics ( Blau Minimalistisch in German ) and Kellerman Blue ( Kelllerman Blau in German ) are some that I remember because I loved played on those and now they have this Problem at hand with Arty.

Maybe write that into the descryption of those for the next Update :-).