Cant log in on EU servers

Hi there ,

Here is the issue : When you try to log in the game is saying syncing of garage and after that i get disconnect from the server. I am playing in the EU servers.  

I am using a lot of the mods and i am expecting that this is from some of them . I am using the latest version of Aslain's WoT ModPack v9.21.0 #02. When i start the game in safe mode its ok and i can play. Here is the log files.  Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip 

@Aslain

yes. This is happened by PMOD I guess. removing PMOD (World_of_Tanks\mods\0.9.20.1.4\poliroid.pmod_1.29.5.wotmod) works fine for me.

I have tried this too but nothing changed.  

Hello,

same to my Game. It trys to engage the server, after sychronising all stuff it goes back to the "sign in" and it is not possible to login in.
Some hint, the startscreen shows a exclamation point followed by "ekspoint-mods.tk"
I have tryed to disable some of the ekspoint mods but without any result.
With no mods it runs fine

eks.jpg

• Administrator

ekspoint link is normal, I wrote about it on change log, I recommend to read that changelogs to be informed.

as of problems with logging, I need to see logs.

2 hours ago, HellSign said:

When i start the game in safe mode its ok and i can play. 

Noticed errors with TimeSpens session stats, maybe worth try without them.

edit: yes it's caused by Time Spent session stats, remove that mod and you will be able to log in.