game freeze on sniper mode

Same issue here. It has happened with any arty I play with since the update. I can drive and fire fine but the moment I press LShift, the game is no longer responsive. It does not freeze as I can still see tanks moving (being destroyed), driving, team chat, etc. It simply becomes unresponsive. Also it seems that the mouse also leaves 'windowed' mode of the game. Odd.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

I have the same issue in the LeF, as soon as I hit the Shift key nothing responds except chat.   Uninstalled mods and it played perfectly.

A friend and I ran team trainings turning things off one at a time and turning off the crosshair (specifically blue minimalistic) stopped the freeze.
I did not test to see if other crosshairs worked.

• Administrator
12 hours ago, GraylanBravo said:

Same issue here. It has happened with any arty I play with since the update. I can drive and fire fine but the moment I press LShift, the game is no longer responsive. It does not freeze as I can still see tanks moving (being destroyed), driving, team chat, etc. It simply becomes unresponsive. Also it seems that the mouse also leaves 'windowed' mode of the game. Odd.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Played with your mods on Bishop, few battles, no issues.

I am having the same issue with arty, go to overhead mode instant game lockup.  Will try and reinstall with no crosshair mods.  Also was working just fine last version, updated to new version this morning.

Edited by Mr.X