Wrong descriptions/mod

I am including logs as well as ss of what im talking about Aslain

Screen shot 1 is suppose to be Aslains 3D Icons with arab tiers, Screen shot 2 is what it looks like in game (did you change it?)

Next screen shot is of Destroyer Green Crosshair, the screen shot shows it with a rotating blue circle of some kind, did the author make a change?

There were a few others that are different in game than what they were previous to the update. I have run the same mods from your pack for months, like since March so not sure what is going on but I am including log file for you, also, I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times lol5a331581df47b_Screenshot(84).thumb.png.4fbaa584827a415ed47217bd3c1dc539.png5a33156789ab5_Screenshot(87).thumb.png.1955125bde988f8e0b9e675653de97af.png 

Screenshot (86).png

Screenshot (83).png

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

I have a similar issue.  The DLC file battleStats_ragnarocek_9210.7z is incorrect and contains the same icons you are seeing.  It seems to overwrite anything else selected when these are extracted at the end of the install.  Disable this battle stats mod and your icons should be fixed.  This also means that for anyone trying to use this mod, it is not working either.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, HamonEggs said:

I have a similar issue.  The DLC file battleStats_ragnarocek_9210.7z is incorrect and contains the same icons you are seeing.  It seems to overwrite anything else selected when these are extracted at the end of the install.  Disable this battle stats mod and your icons should be fixed.  This also means that for anyone trying to use this mod, it is not working either.

I will fix it asap.

Green circle will be fixed as well. 

The author is sometimes changes the mod, while the preview is showing picture from a past.