Crash to desktop after battle finishes

Probably,, as i see there is no XVM for new version. Now I play in platoon and it's not crashing last 7-8 games.

Edit, one of my teammates don't have xvm and it wasn't crashing while he was playing, when he left it's crashing again.

Edited by Vule777

Ok, now i did this:

I uninstall xvm with revo uninstaller, than I opened WOT folder and type "xvm" and delete all,, than I used aslains uninstaller from game folder and uninstall whole mod pack,, than I installed it again and it's not crashing for now.

Can you just tell me how to backup my settings so that I can restore it later if I lose settings?

Edited by Vule777

Yes, I always check the same options but sometimes they resets and I must to check them all over again. How can I save settings that I managed now so that I can restore it later with 1 click if I reinstall game or something?

3 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Secure this file: _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf then you  can use it with LoadInf application (it's in modpack at the bottom) and here: http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/226-27032015-loadinf-for-aslains-installer-v25-gui/

Ok, thanks.

I just completely reinstalled the game and then the mod.. After the login screen my screen stays black... When i press the windows button i can get back to windows, but the game is still running even while i can't get back into it... Have to delete it from processes... Any idea what to do ? :)

Oh btw, it runs decent in safe mode

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by Amsterdammer
  • Administrator
19 minutes ago, Amsterdammer said:

I just completely reinstalled the game and then the mod.. After the login screen my screen stays black... When i press the windows button i can get back to windows, but the game is still running even while i can't get back into it... Have to delete it from processes... Any idea what to do ? :)

Oh btw, it runs decent in safe mode

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Try without Radial Menu mod

but the real problem comes with gun/engine sounds you installed, they are containing outdated file.... I will update them again in modpack #03, so they will be compatible with all Polyakov Yuri mods.

• Upvote 1