Crash to desktop after battle finishes

• Administrator
32 minutes ago, Vule777 said:

One question more so I don't open topic for that only. recently i have some orange text before I log in and it says "Expoint mods.com" or something, I went on their website but everything is on russian and i don't know for what mod that is stands for?

I warned about it in modpack changelog, it's basicaly some kind of advertisement made by ekspoint who is author of a group of mods that I have in modpack. So when you are installing a single mod from him you will see this link. Ignore it, it's nothing dangerous, no need to visit his website or click on it.

• Like 1

Hi

I'm still using 9.20 with 9.20.1.4_05

All was working well until this morning when it started to crash to Desktop with evey attempt.

I was able to get it up and running after some trial and error

I found any mods selected under PMOD was causing thew crash to Desktop

Dave

2017-12-16 12:50:26.246: INFO: =============================
2017-12-16 12:50:26.254: NOTICE: [NOTE] (scripts/client/helpers/statistics.py, 232): HANGAR LOADING STATE: CONNECTED - 5653.00878906
2017-12-16 12:50:26.380: ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-12-16 12:50:26.380: ERROR:   File "xfw_wwise/python/__init__.py", line 174, in _bank_load
2017-12-16 12:50:26.380: ERROR: maximum recursion depth exceeded: [LoadBank] Cannot link or copy bank file.
2017-12-16 12:50:26.381: ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-12-16 12:50:26.381: ERROR:   File "xfw_wwise/python/__init__.py", line 174, in _bank_load
2017-12-16 12:50:26.381: ERROR: maximum recursion depth exceeded: [LoadBank] Cannot load sound bank. Audiokinetic error code: 69 
2017-12-16 12:50:26.381: ERROR: 

Crashing when exiting battle

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by Balazzyo

I'm getting this as well.  It's mostly if I die and quit to the garage, but also occurs when the battle finishes normally.  It's always post battle though, never on load in or during battle. (thankfully)

Do we know if there's a fix yet?

It is definitely xvm. I was playing in a platoon with two friends. One had xvm installed (like myself), and the other one was playing vanilla. I have had three crashes in an hour, and my friend with xvm installed had crashes at the same time, while the vanilla guy didn't have any.

Just a tip that might help a bit.

when you die DO NOT press ESC instantly and jump into garage. use your mouse to left/right ( doesn't matter) click and jump to a different tank and wait like 5 seconds before pressing ESC and moving to garage. heard it helps other players.

P.S. seems I'm one  of a few lucky ones. I still run the #00 version and i didn't get a single crash in past 2 days with over 100 battles total.

attached log if some1 wants to copy :D

peace out.

Smoq

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip