Mod Interfereing with Missions

I have Aslain mod for Asia server 9.20.14#8 installed and definitely completed twice the LT8 mission for the T28. wot SAYS its Alsain's mod that is stopping acknowledgement from WOT.

i was wondering if anyone else has had this and whether there is a SPECIFIC ITEM WITHIN THE MOD PACK THAT I can remove that will bring it back to normal.

WOT advises I remove the mod pack but I'm reluctant to do so.

Also in previous versions of Aslains mod pack i have completed the missions and acknowledgement has occurred.

Thanks for the replies  in advance

The instructions on how to create the zip file aren't hard to understand :)

- Run special application: >> Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe << (which can be found in the game installation folder  or as shortcut on your windows desktop) it will create Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip file, attach that file to your thread, it's mandatory !!! I don't need any other logs, only that particular zip file. Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip can be found in game folder inside Aslains_Modpack directory.

Well, just as I attached they credited me with achieving the conditions (after multiple times of doing it), so , I thought it works now.

Until just now in my LTTB where I achieved primary condition  (even showed up as such during the game) and now, they don't credit primary condition achievement???

I love the mod but don't want to remove it just because wargaming blame it!

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Do you happen to have a replay of the match where you say you achieved the primary condition?

There has to be a logical explanation to this;

Either you didn't actually complete it - or - you didn't have the mission selected you thought, if any at all

I do not see how a mod could affect something that is server-side. If the missions were client-side, they could all be cheated easily, modifying a file to get the mission completed.