Synchronizing Personal Files / Connection Interrupted

Hello all, love the modspacks, however i get a weird problem that started around end of summer, so around september or so.

have mods installed

When my tank had died in battle, i come back to garage, so am moving around other tanks, or getting ready for battle while in platoon, typing in garage chat or just waiting for tank to come back. 

When it comes back, alot of times i get a lockup(mouse doenst move),  then the spinning gears / synchronizing personal file, then it will kick me to connection screen.

so after contacting WG they say remove mods, check connection router/internet etc. (my GF can be in battle or in garage and doesnt get disco'd)

now here is the weird thing, if i have my buddy over, or play another account on my computer that has less tanks, there is no issue. I have had almost 400 tanks in garage, so my buddy has 40-50 and GF has around 180, so no problems if i play theirs on my comp.

Also i run the exact same mods on the EU server, with less tanks and never had a  issue.

So am wondering if anyone else has a problem, or is there possibly a specifiic mod that may cause this.

Thanks

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

shot_356.jpg

shot_357.jpg

Edited by SparkyGT
added pics

here is the log, i i did the wot caches when i did the full game reinstall on the 20th

So if any ideas on if a particular mod is doing it? i can try taking it out manually or reinstall modpack, i was able  to remove individual mods easier way back before the wotmod folder

I should add that it doesnt punt me to the connect to server screen everytime, sometimes its ok, other times, it synchronizes for a bit, then connection interrrupted.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

ScreenHunter_86 Dec. 24 06.13.jpg

Edited by SparkyGT