Battle Observer damage done real time whole team

GRIDLOK

I use to see the Battle Observer damage done when you hold down the Alt. button ? But I dont see it anymore but if I am wrong then sorry for posting this. I remember Aslain typing that you had to do the Battle Observer yourself. Again maybe I am over looking something. But I enjoy to see what each person during the game has done for damage during the game at that precise time. I dont know if other people use the mod but that's just my preference i guess. Thanks Aslain

10 hours ago, GRIDLOK said:

I use to see the Battle Observer damage done when you hold down the Alt. button ? But I dont see it anymore but if I am wrong then sorry for posting this. I remember Aslain typing that you had to do the Battle Observer yourself. Again maybe I am over looking something. But I enjoy to see what each person during the game has done for damage during the game at that precise time. I dont know if other people use the mod but that's just my preference i guess. Thanks Aslain

I use the mod   , u have to turn it on yourself ingame , theres     a menu button at bottom right of garage  , go into battle observer one and look for team panels  damage , and click the little square button  to turn it on ,   the default button is set at b  so u can change it to yer preference

Edited by bubs79