Did they remove the path finder mod ?

On 12/19/2017 at 8:46 AM, Quaksen said:

On 12/19/2017 at 9:55 AM, bubs79 said:

the mod is useless , wg have blocked almost every  hill climb even ones that were in maps for years . a few people cried about it and ths wat happens even the normal hill routes got blocked now 

Ye just realized that now.Couldn't get to my positions in airfield or redshire....Really sad about them blocking it tbh but oh well

On ‎21‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:51 PM, Predator_1 said:

Ye just realized that now.Couldn't get to my positions in airfield or redshire....Really sad about them blocking it tbh but oh well

eh??  u think I just realised this now??? lol I'm telling the poster about it ,. I for one loved the hill climbing . the problem was  too many people were abusing it and it was affecting gameplay for teams . 

• 1 month later...

I don't understand why it's causing a problem we would like to play the "whole map"? Maybe we should cry to wg we want to be able to climb some rocks.

If your trajectory provider cannot update the maps, are there other trajectory mods available?  Or, Could i use an older Aslain mod with the current wot update?

I saw a link in the xvm mod to update the trajectory maps.  But it bring me to a Russian link I think,  i can't read it :(

thank's