Class panel with hp bars old and new not working

As the title says.  Game starts and battle starts but panel doesn't work, then game crashes a minute or two in.  The other thing is the compact quick command is off center, it's all the way on the top left side and can't see any commands to select. Sorry that I don't have the logs, because I thought it would be saved even if I disabled mods to eliminate crashes.  But I can recreate them if need be.  Thank you for your hard work and dedication ... much appreciated.

Aright ... here are the logs, tried a game in training room and got a crash but it lasted longer than random live server.  Second pic shows the compact quick command on the top left.

shot-17.12.21_06.26.29-0322.jpg

shot-17.12.21_07.28.55-0617.jpg

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Edited by peacemarshal
including logs

Yes, chat works when removing custom battle loading screen without crashing. Same with compact quick commands, it works now.  Only thing is that Class panel with hp bars doesn't line up properly and blocks the ABC caps or objectives. Tried it on the official wows modpack and it works properly but I don't like the way fog remover makes the game look.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

shot-17.12.21_12.21.30-0306.jpg