Random CDTs

• Administrator

There is one error repeated few times in logs:

2017-12-21 22:02:32.623: ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-12-21 22:02:32.623: ERROR:   File "xfw_wwise/python/__init__.py", line 174, in _bank_load
2017-12-21 22:02:32.624: ERROR: maximum recursion depth exceeded: [LoadBank] Cannot link or copy bank file.

But I don't think it could crash the game.

doesnt ERROR: maximum recursion depth exceeded mean that some function is calling in on it self ending up in endless loop? basically someone used wrong function in their mod?

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip still crashing to desktop with mod pack #3. No crashes with no mods. 

latest crash was on exiting battle and entering garadge. in python logs this corresponds to the time stamp :

2017-12-23 08:29:35.942: WARNING: [WARNING] (scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/framework/managers/containers.py, 1255): Loading of view Hangar[0x6e80df30]=[key=ViewKey[alias=hangar, name=hangar], scope=SimpleScope[0x39fadf50]=[scopeType=subView, parentScope=SimpleScope[0x39faded0]=[scopeType=view, parentScope=GlobalScope[0x39fade90]=[scopeType=global, parentScope=None]]], state=0] is requested but the container subView is still not exist!

is that anything to do with any of mods? I did clean install of wot yesterday, installed mod pack #2 and today installed mod pack #3.

Edited by Nezalu
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, Nezalu said:

doesnt ERROR: maximum recursion depth exceeded mean that some function is calling in on it self ending up in endless loop? basically someone used wrong function in their mod?

is that anything to do with any of mods? I did clean install of wot yesterday, installed mod pack #2 and today installed mod pack #3.

I don't know, errors in python are sometimes inconclusive, to know what is going on you would have to ask every mod author you installed. Try to reduce mods amount, and you will have a better clue which mod may cause this. I would start with removing everything and keep XVM only.

Your mod setup is pretty minimal, and the only sound mod you have (beside XVM) is UT Announcer (EN female), try without it.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Nezalu said:

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

xvm only + aslain's icons. ctd after around 8 games. As before its either upon leaving or entering garage. 

Maybe worth to report it on XVM forums. https://koreanrandom.com/forum/forum/57-xvm-english-support-and-discussions/ Hope they will not cry about nightly, but it shouldn't matter with this bug, however it's also worth to check on "latest stable".

1 hour ago, Nezalu said:

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

xvm only + aslain's icons. ctd after around 8 games. As before its either upon leaving or entering garage. 

Can you try to do one thing, don't install any XVM sounds.

edit: sounds.xc 

set it like this:

"sounds": {
    "enabled": false,

There is also similar option in the modpack.

will do and report back. for now i'm doing clean install again, redownloading etc to eliminate any other potential things and than ill do as you said, install xvm only (and your contur icons coz cant live without it and it is defo not the problem) i will not install and xvm sounds and will edit sounds.xc hope it works and hope it will help others with similar issue.