Modpack and registry issues

Dear Aslain and users

I am using this modpack for some time now. It was working flawless for me. I am colour blind, and giancit aimcircle is something that really allows me to actually play. I am not really able to see green on green...

Anyway, with latest modpack I got two crashes. When scanned for problems I got following info (icluded in attachment)

I would be very grateful for any help. Your mod is my only hope for playing the game.

Thanks

Azra11

Aslain.jpg

Aslain1.jpg

Aslain2.jpg

Aslain3.jpg

Aslain4.jpg

Aslain5.jpg

Aslain6.jpg

Aslain7.jpg

Aslain8.jpg

The issue you could be having is antivirus program blocking isslideshow.dll file, which is required for the installer to work.

Could you please attach log files as well, those generated by modpack?

- Run special application: >> Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe << (which can be found in the game installation folder  or as shortcut on your windows desktop) it will create Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip file, attach that file to your thread, it's mandatory !!! I don't need any other logs, only that particular zip file. Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip can be found in game folder inside Aslains_Modpack directory.

Hello Quaksen and Aslain

That was very fast, thanks guys a lot.

Quaksen, I would attach it, but game with modpack in the mean time was removed from the computer. Yes, it might be due to antivirus. I have Malvarebyte and Avast, it is a constant battle between them.

Aslain, I always wait for giancite, it works best for me. I think this would not be caused by specific aim circle?

Anyway I will disable antiviruses and install it and let you know if something happens....

Again, thanks a lot.

Azra11

Generally it's a really bad idea to have two antivirus programs at the same time - they usually warn about that themselves, since they can conflict and cause major problems - be careful with that :)

Aslain removed his post before you got a chance to reply, hehe. He rushed his comment a bit :P but next modpack will have an update for giancit crosshair regardless :)

Hi

It is a bad idea. Actually on one occasion, Avast completely removed Malvarebite (including its installation program) :D. Then again, if I do not have them, I do tend to grow a selection of malvares....

Giancite is the best thing ever. Tried to contact wot customers support but well...not really helpful and actually rude. Then Scorpiany told me about this modpack. The best thing ever. You guys are doing a great job.

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 9:23 AM, azra11 said:

Hi

It is a bad idea. Actually on one occasion, Avast completely removed Malvarebite (including its installation program) :D. Then again, if I do not have them, I do tend to grow a selection of malvares....

Giancite is the best thing ever. Tried to contact wot customers support but well...not really helpful and actually rude. Then Scorpiany told me about this modpack. The best thing ever. You guys are doing a great job.

If you have a problem getting viruses and malware then I'd suggest getting a good antivirus that has a browser tool that will automatically block known websites with viruses and malware from being accessed from your computer. Seems like you have a bad habit of going places on the web you shouldn't be going..... If you have to run 2 antiviruses to protect you then you need to find 1 good one that will be less of a hassle and save your computer in the process. Personally I like McAfee and I also use Malwarebytes (Malwarebytes works great pared with any antivirus regardless of the company and can be downloaded free here>Malwarebytes), they work great together and there are others out there that offer you the best protection that will be better than running 2 and creating conflicts on your computer.