Mod to identify skill-zero BIA crew?

LionHeart

Is there such a thing? A different color for the crew background would be sufficient.

WG used to have a message in the personnel file when you hover over the BIA perk that said that 'this perk cannot be reset,' but it has disappeared now and only shows on female crew.

I've moved crew all over the place, and I no longer know who trains faster than normal. With the current retraining discounts, I'd like to move more Free-BIA crew members into commander and driver positions, and to move regular crew into loader and radioman positions.

Thanks.

Don't think so.

You could use Crew Exp Extended partially, but only if you have a general idea of how much XP a skill requires to finish and what not.. and you could tell from that.

(First skill needs 200k total, second needs 400k total, and so on... roughly...)

Interesting idea about moving the Free-BiA crew to more important positions.. but damn that'll be a lot of work (and gold) :P

I think I have 64 Free-BIA crew now... if I've found them all... I've picked up the Berlin Quartet multiple times, and the Tiger 131 twice, just to get the crew (and extra gold).

I've also got 21 ladies, including the ones from the New Year's missions.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make the moves that i wanted to make... only training (in the assigned tank or to another tank) and skills resets (in the assigned roles) are discounted this weekend. Job resets (i.e from loader to commander) are not discounted right now.

• 3 weeks later...

We will have to settle for discounts on, and boosts:

Converting Free XP

50% Crew (Re-)Training

50% Crew Skill Reset

50% Consumables

50% Equipment

Up to 25% for Camo/Emblems/etc

x3 First Win Boost

So pretty much the same... :) And don't need to re-specialize, but I do wonder why EU never sees that... heh.

I've re-specialized 31 crew members this weekend... most of them are 4+ skill crew... from loader and gunner positions into commander and driver positions, and then retrained the former commanders and drivers into the loader and gunner positions. Now most of my important tanks (Tier X and the Russian tanks that will soon have new Tier X tanks to fill) have skill-zero BIA or female crew in commander, driver, and multiple-role crew slots, and 3 or 4-skill regular crew in 1-role positions or in slots with less available good skills or perks (loader, gunner, radioman, etc.).

Approximately 12,000 gold spent in total... extra gold from the New Year's box purchases.