Not enough storage avail error message

Hi,

I'm getting the following message while selecting mods: 'Not enough storage is available to process this command.'

I get about half way in the selection process (PMOD section) when the error pops up when I make a selection.  The error appears also when I go and unselect an option I previously selected.

Not sure what is going on, but my system has 32GB RAM and WOT is installed on a 1 TB HDD that is only 40% full.

• Administrator

What is your disk/memory usage at the moment you see this? What happens when you click ok or close?

However I doubt I can help you with this, I have no clue why are you seeing this. I cannot reproduce this: I was clicking like crazy on all mod previews for 3mins nonstop with not issues.

19 hours ago, Aslain said:

What is your disk/memory usage at the moment you see this? What happens when you click ok or close?

However I doubt I can help you with this, I have no clue why are you seeing this. I cannot reproduce this: I was clicking like crazy on all mod previews for 3mins nonstop with not issues.

I have 400GB+ of HDD space avail and 27GB free RAM. I haven't tried with v10 of your installer. Gonna try that next. Before I never had the error using your mod. I'll see if I can replicate it with v10. If all else, I'll just add mods a few at a time instead of all at once.

• 3 weeks later...