Side Panels by Autospy not working right

Hello,

Ever since the 0.6.15.1 update the side panels by autospy haven't been working right.  The gear in the upper right corner for adjusting the settings isn't showing up.  It also over-wrights the ship icons in the port.  Pics attached so you can see what I'm talking about. 

So far, I've been able to just install your 0.6.15.0_04 pack and everything works fine.  Just worried about update 0.7.0.0 update coming up.

TYIA

0.6.15.0_04 side panels.PNG

0.6.15.1_05 side panels.PNG

0.6.15.0_04 port icons.PNG

0.6.15.1_03 port icon.PNG

Edited by Flame Grilled

Dumb question.  Where are the log files?  Not sure what I'm looking for.

Are they somewhere in the res_mods>0.6.15.1 folder?

Or, are they in the main World of Warships folder?  I see 

"_Aslains_Installer_Options",  "  "_Aslains_Installer", _Aslains_Installer_CompList"   and   "folder_Aslains_Custom_mods"

in the main folder.

Thank you for moving to the right sub-forum.

Check my signature, the TL;DR version is:

You'll find "Aslains_WoWs_Logs_Archiver.exe" in the main folder, run that, and attach the zip file created :)

(Remember to do it after installing the version of the modpack that didn't work for you (newest one I assume) :) since attach logfiles from the working one you have, won't be much help in solving your issues :) )

• Administrator
12 hours ago, Flame Grilled said:

Here we go.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Played with the same mods you selected in that logs using latest modpack (#05), and I have no issues like you. Everything is in the place.

On your screenie it's MajorRenegade contour icons, on ship carousel. However in the logs you didn't select them.

I would say try to so reinstall the modpack, check that option to clean up DLC foler, might help who knows.