Any modders consider doing mods for World of Warplanes?

Verm

Now that 2.0 is out and the setup seems to be similar to WoT, has anyone considered trying to make mods for WoWP?

a 2-3 level carousel, equipment auto unequip/equip, crew member swap etc. 

hell just those 3 would be great to have.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

See this is what I like about Aslains mods once you download his mods they are no configuration to do you just download the mod and your good to go.

But there no Aslains mods for WoWP and all the mods out there for WoWP you have to do the configuration to get them to work and if you don't know what you are doing you can 

screw up your game where you can't play it and have to uninstall it and then reinstall it if you want to still play the game .

To me this is why I like Alains he takes away all the headache in the mods issue and I thank him for doing just that .

So I do hope and pray that he will do one because when he does it he does it right the first time well most of the time .

and I don't have to go through all the other mods trying to figure out which mod works and which mod doesn't . 

And have to uninstall it and then reinstall issue. 

PS

Alains has it going on when it comes to doing mods right I think there no one that can do it better when it come to gathering up all the mods

and put them all together and I know I can trust him on doing just that .

This is why I will not try to download another mod that right Alains you have got me hook line and sinker with the mod configuration your the man on this.

and I do hope he will make a mod package up for WoWP.

Now I'm going to get off my soap box .

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2018 at 9:55 PM, Sniper said:

So I guess Aslains is not going to do a WoWP mods like he did the WoT and for WoWS ?

its all about work load.  you see how often tanks and ships needs updating.  player base for planes just isnt that high and honestly the new donations he may get for it would be peanuts.  he already works like a slave and is not (in my humble opinion payed enough by the community for it.)  planes would triple the work load and probably generate 10 or 20€ extra a month in donations.

• Upvote 1

pretty crappy for all the work you put in.

hoping t have my internet issues sorted in next couple of weeks and getting a new not too expensive rig that ive been saving for so should be back in tanks soon.

Ironically if everyone patroned 1 pound euro dollar it would be a half decent figure.

i hear the voices saying yeah yeah thats great coming form an ultra donator.  I am not a rich man.

My ultra donator came from donations over a period of time.  Often using my bit of spare cash to just send to Aslain as I appreciate the work he has done.

he underappreciated and under valued.

• Upvote 1

Ok ok I get  it .

If you really don't have the time to do it then I understand you can't handle the workload it's okay .

I was just saying it would be nice if we just had a  2-3 level carousel just to have that and only that would work for me is that asking to much ?

If so don't worry over it I will have to do with out.

And it's Okay 

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

Ok ok I get  it .

If you really don't have the time to do it then I understand you can't handle the workload it's okay .

I was just saying it would be nice if we just had a  2-3 level carousel just to have that and only that would work for me is that asking to much ?

If so don't worry over it I will have to do with out.

And it's Okay 

ask on the forums, im sure ive seen a carousel posted before. (warplanes forum)

Edited by Capt_Reginald_Black
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Danimal64 said:

I just donated and will again...for all the diff mods you do. Another vote for a WoWP modpack...highlighting the enemy if in your sights would be awesome.

Thank you for generous donation, will elevate your group right away. Well the good thing is I installed WoWs and played it for a few hours, so I can judge that it's needs and stuff. I'm still undecided however :)

• Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...
On 6/9/2018 at 8:52 AM, Aslain said:

I still havn't decided, I'm not sure if I'll find time for it, I don't want to do it sloppily because of lack of time.

I'd like to see a WoWs modpack by Aslain!!! Istopped plauing WoT as they do whatever they want.....nerf and buff.....getting bored....

• 4 years later...
On 6/9/2018 at 7:52 PM, Aslain said:

I still havn't decided, I'm not sure if I'll find time for it, I don't want to do it sloppily because of lack of time.

Well i appreciate your efforts, if i could help out in creating a modpack i would for WoWP,

I love your modpack for WoT and decided i need to donate monthly $60 USD. Im tired of leeching, even though its free to use, i feel obligated to support

I hope others will follow on so we can help support you in creating one for WoWP.

And no im not rich, at all, but with that little money id rather support someones commitment and efforts.

Is it just a time constraint? Or is it possible regular donations would help?

• Like 1
  • Administrator
11 hours ago, budryx said:

Well i appreciate your efforts, if i could help out in creating a modpack i would for WoWP,

I love your modpack for WoT and decided i need to donate monthly $60 USD. Im tired of leeching, even though its free to use, i feel obligated to support

I hope others will follow on so we can help support you in creating one for WoWP.

And no im not rich, at all, but with that little money id rather support someones commitment and efforts.

Is it just a time constraint? Or is it possible regular donations would help?

I will look into this again, if I don't forget, not sure how many mods are out there.... and not sure how much time I will need to spend on this. Thank you for donations!