engine sounds

6 hours ago, Aslain said:

Looks like the engine sounds mod don't like Zorgane's gun sounds. 

ill try it with the other guns sounds too but  that was my first impression , they worked together before but since update  they seem to conflict,

zorgane was working on his engine sounds but has stopped because of the new   major patch in few months which will break all sound mods again

Edited by bubs79
  • Administrator

It was working fine because previous version of engines wasn't based on the soundinjector, this one is, it's based on different mod files and might be incompatible with some mods like that gun sounds from Zorgane it seem. Unfortunatley Guderian is not providing non-injector version anymore like it was in december.

8 hours ago, Aslain said:

It was working fine because previous version of engines wasn't based on the soundinjector, this one is, it's based on different mod files and might be incompatible with some mods like that gun sounds from Zorgane it seem. Unfortunatley Guderian is not providing non-injector version anymore like it was in december.

spot on mate as u said   as it is  , I tried different set ups ,the only setup  that didn't  make the engine sounds work   was with zorganes 

so now I'm just using  the engine sounds and gun sounds from same author and everything is fine , just crew voices are a bit silent but  can adjust volumes a bit to make em better