the game shuts down during advance...

hey aslain. i have a problem and idk is it about the mod. i can play in random without any problem, everything is ok but when i decided to play in my clan's advance matches, the game, wot, shuts down from time to time. there is no pattern, it's not happening constantly but just happens in advance. (once in a day maybe)

what do you think?

ps: i updated the mod after the first time but it happened again. 

ps2: there is just your mod in my pc.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

19 hours ago, Quaksen said:

Please use the latest installer, and see if it still happens. As your log are from before the micropatch update :) (Using 9.21.0.2 #14 installer, newest is 9.21.0.3 #02, as of writing this post)

it didn't work. i updated the mod today. i joined advance of my clan. first match everything was ok. but the game crashed in the loading screen of second match. i started the game, wot, in safe mod and everything was ok. now im sure the problem cause from aslain mod. do you have any solution or i have to change or remove the mod.

thanks.

Just now, parabellum06 said:

it didn't work. i updated the mod today. i joined advance of my clan. first match everything was ok. but the game crashed in the loading screen of second match. i started the game, wot, in safe mod and everything was ok. now im sure the problem cause from aslain mod. do you have any solution or i have to change or remove the mod.

Please attach new logs, that comes from the newest installer :) Preferably right after a crash, so it's easier to see the crash point.

Aslain is the brains around here, when it comes to crashes generally.

I'm a moderator, and try to take care of smaller things - such as asking people to post logs when they forget that - and to use the newest installer (since if I don't say it, then Aslain will just say it instead..)

But to start with, try removing the extra mod(s) that you added, which aren't part of the modpack.

And then we'll see what Aslain says to the logs besides that.. :)

• Administrator
10 hours ago, parabellum06 said:

yeah im asking bc u or aslain didnt come with any solution based on old log and updating the mod didnt work. if there is a problem about mod, details must be in log. thx anyway.

Download latest modpack and provide logs again, right after you crash. That logs are from WoT modpack v9.21.0.2 #14.

Unfortunately I cannot check that problem in Clan Wars because I don't play CW battles, also it would be not good idea to play CW only to test a random crashing there and ruin it for the other participants.

My other advice would be to try to watch replays from CW and check if they're crashing for you as well. Attach me such replay if it's crashing on you.