Game crash bugs me really I need your help

I only play    'Standard Battle'     and the frequency changes like from once per 3 battles ~ 10 battles

I can't exactly remember but recently I played KV-1, VK-100.01P , Tiger(p) more.

I'll try to check which tank I was playing when I crashed.

Hello it's me again. I do need your help to solve this problem

First of all, in my log-in screen I have a little warning sign on my bottom right corner regarding 

'ekspoint-mods.tk'. I do wish to click the details to check it out. But as I click any hyperlinks in the game, my screen just black-out and can't do anything but to reboot.

In the .txt file I wrote down time, tank, map with the symptoms in corresponding order.

So 'Aslain_WoT_Logs1.zip ' was collected right after the battle I wrote under 1) << has finished.

2, 3, 4 are in the same way. 

I really wish I could be freed from these crashed soon. And please tell me if running Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver collects all the data that had problems, since running archiver everytime after crash happened may not be possible.

Thank you very much.

WoT Crashes.txt

Aslains_WoT_Logs1.zip

Aslains_WoT_Logs2.zip

Aslains_WoT_Logs3.zip

Aslains_WoT_Logs4.zip

3 minutes ago, WoT_WoWS said:

First of all, in my log-in screen I have a little warning sign on my bottom right corner regarding 

'ekspoint-mods.tk'. I do wish to click the details to check it out. But as I click any hyperlinks in the game, my screen just black-out and can't do anything but to reboot.

It's not a warning at all - it's just to get your attention, to get you to click it, you can just ignore it. And if you do want to visit it.. just enter it, like you did in this post, in your browser, and visit it. :) But there's really no need to visit it... it's in Russian, and the mods that you need to care about, is already in the modpack. :)

MISSED OUT THE DISCLAIMER

So glad to hear that it's not a type of crash or error.

YEAP, I've tried to do as in the thread. But since there was so many things to tell. I've added a *.txt file in the series.

IF the bug report always has to be in such shape with only 1 added files or NO txt file.

I'll tell every detail in the topic rather than telling it in other type of file.

Edited by WoT_WoWS
  • Administrator

Thanks for logs and details. Analyzed them, and played with same mods like in the logs for 1h today, didn't crash on them. Found nothing conclusive in the logs too :/

This error is showing up couple of times, can see it in every python.log:

2018-01-11 03:11:47.957: ERROR: [EXCEPTION] (scripts/common/Event.py, 46):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scripts/common/Event.py", line 44, in __call__
  File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/framework/managers/containers.py", line 1344, in __onViewLoaded
  File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/framework/managers/containers.py", line 1288, in __showAndInitializeView
  File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/framework/entities/DisposableEntity.py", line 62, in create
  File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/daapi/view/lobby/battle_queue.py", line 255, in _populate
  File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/daapi/view/lobby/battle_queue.py", line 316, in __updateQueueInfo
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getQueueType'

2018-01-11 03:11:47.957: ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
2018-01-11 03:11:47.957: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/framework/managers/loaders.py", line 187, in viewLoaded
2018-01-11 03:11:47.958: ERROR:   File "scripts/common/Event.py", line 44, in __call__
2018-01-11 03:11:47.958: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/framework/managers/containers.py", line 1344, in __onViewLoaded
2018-01-11 03:11:47.958: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/framework/managers/containers.py", line 1288, in __showAndInitializeView
2018-01-11 03:11:47.959: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/framework/entities/DisposableEntity.py", line 62, in create
2018-01-11 03:11:47.959: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/daapi/view/lobby/battle_queue.py", line 255, in _populate
2018-01-11 03:11:47.959: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/daapi/view/lobby/battle_queue.py", line 316, in __updateQueueInfo
2018-01-11 03:11:47.959: ERROR: AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getQueueType'
2018-01-11 03:11:49.569: WARNING: [WARNING] (scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/framework/entities/BaseDAAPIComponent.py, 62): Class with alias `teamBasesPanel` already registered in object ClassicPage[0x3f3c6cf0]=[key=ViewKey[alias=classicBattlePage, name=classicBattlePage], scope=SimpleScope[0x1f0ff810]=[scopeType=view, parentScope=GlobalScope[0x1f0ff7d0]=[scopeType=global, parentScope=None]], state=2]. It will be rewritten.
2018-01-11 03:12:11.981: ERROR: [ERROR] (scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/framework/entities/BaseDAAPIModule.py, 63): Error during <gui.Scaleform.managers.GameInputMgr.GameInputMgr object at 0x33EC8090> flash disposing

When I googled for it, this result showed up: https://koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/40452-091911-

Some kind of fix, for WoT 9.19.1. Not sure if it's needed for you, or if it's working at all. Hard to tell really.