numbers and letters problem

ok I'm using the ui scale at 0.85  , which it looks like its causing this on the panels etc  ,  is there a way to fix it or do I have to live with it  or is there a way I can sort it out .

every other font in the game  is fine , its just the icon set fonts seem messed up.

not sure logs will help though but ill post them 

shot_009.thumb.jpg.a2f06fd49d1a1558de2eda643d1b3185.jpgshot_011.thumb.jpg.5b4b605b7c61d34fcd18dc9b81449c79.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 8:01 AM, Aslain said:

Unfortunately it works like that. You'd have to ask OldSkool why. 

Is this the only issue for you? I mean there is a lot of errors in your logs, related to ArmorCalculator or crosshair. Are you having any other problem?

I noticed all those errors too ,   my cross hair works fine  , armor calculator I use is from battle observer and it works ok/ although it may be because I been using arty .

wat ill do is ill clear the python log  play a game in normal tank and arty and see if the errors  appear for both.

I'm not too fussed  about the   fonts tbh  ,  might try oher icon sets just to see if ts  just    the one I'm using

update   the errors haven't appeared again ,   I did have a lag spike during   and a lot of mods did appear on  the screen gin the battle , but seems fine now.

ive not changed nothing to my set up  but  heres python log  ,

nothing  in there  for me to worry about tbh 

python.log

Edited by bubs79