Game does not return to port after match completion

Latest modpack installed, for some reason the game does not return to port if you do not manually exit via ESC menu and does not return to port at all if you survive the whole battle. Played several battles in safe mode and did not encounter the issue. The only way to exit the game is to kill the process via task manager. Clicking the X at the top of the window as well as right click>close window on taskbar icon do nothing. Not sure if I captured the Log file correctly. Should I run the program when I start the game or when I encounter the issue? Can re-post log properly if needed. Thank you.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Proper crashlog and screenshot attached to this post.

5 hours ago, Quaksen said:

After you've encountered the issue.

Running the log archiver when starting the game, and not encountering an issue, makes no sense. :)

The instructions in the forum post are somewhat vague and what I said does make sense depending on how the program gathers the logs needed. I assumed the program may have needed to be running at the same time as the game to actively log whatever events led to the bug occurring. Anyways, all fixed now with proper crash log attached. Thanks.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

e9505bdf6d5f7fd8dd25b726f79e1065.jpg

Edited by therevolvingmonk
clarity