Free XP Issue and Crew Voices not working

I am having two issues:

1) I cannot access my free XP while in the hanger. I can see it there, however when I go to research something, it says I have insufficient XP even though there is plenty in the Free XP amount.

2) The selected voices options does not work. I keep getting the regular WoT voices for the crews, and the announcer's voice does not work. (I had selected...Minions...:blush:). I thought that it was because I had downloaded the Two Steps From Hell soundtrack, but when I got rid of the music and reloaded the mods it still does not work.

As per instructions, I have run the Archiver.exe application and attached the Log zip file.

When I loaded the gam in "Safe Mode" I was able to access my free XP and conduct research.

Thank you for your assistance.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Hello, I reloaded the latest version today and again selected the Minions crew voices, however all I get is the normal national crew voices from WoT for the applicable tank. Also, when the Sixth Sense warning come up, I only get the normal WoT "beep", not the Minions warning I selected.

All the other sounds appear to be working as I think I am getting the right gun sounds, and I get the "Up" report when I reload. The Two Steps From Hell music worked when I uploaded it previously as well. (not selected this time to assist sorting the voice issue)

I have uploaded the latest Log zip file.

Thank you for your assistance.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator
1 hour ago, FarGloom said:

I have been having the same problem for the past 3 months. Minions don't work and neither does Duke Nukem. just get regular voices. I've tried absolutely clean installs. i've re-installed. i dunno what else to do. Would like my Duke Nukem voices back.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Installed same mods like you and everything works fine. Never install mods without removing old mods, you have to check this option.

10 hours ago, Aslain said:

in the sound options change Commander voice to Standard, and let me know if this helped you.

Ta DA! Yap TA DA!!! (Minion dance to follow)...

That does indeed work. I also uploaded the "Two Steps From Hell" music and I can hear excited little Minions in the background as well.

In addition, I set the "Sixth Sense Activation Sound" to "User Sound" and it now plays the Mod voice alert from your package.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

WoT Sound Options as they now are uploaded for your information.

Great job and again thank you very much for your assistance.

WoT Sound Options 26-01-18.pdf

• Upvote 1
19 hours ago, Quaksen said:

I HAVE to ask.. why are you posting screenshot in PDF file?

When you press PrintScreen in the game, the screenshot is placed into World of Tanks\screenshots folder. It even says so ingame when you do that. :P

Well...because I am not tech savvy and I only figured out how to "Print Screen" in Windows 7 a couple of months ago. :blush:

Then to top it all off, I couldn't figure out how to find a print screen once I had captured it, or where Print Screens were even saved. So I got into the habit of saving them onto a MS Word sheet...then I thought the resolution would be better if it was in PDF, so I save the MS Word file as a PDF file when I send screenshots to people for various things. :ohmy:

So basically, I guess you could say that I am a computer "Dumb A**"... Image result for whistling emoticon