Mods affecting tank stats (Type 59)

A Clanmate & I both got Thpe 59 in Christmas giftboxes and noticed that they had different stats in garage - mine has 50 shell capacity and 2.3 s aim time and his had 34 shelll capacity and 2.9 s aim time. Only difference was that he had a Type 59 skin enabled (pre 9.20.1 buff)

After starting game in safe mode he was then able to load 50 shells (and stayed with 50 shells after reenabling mods.

Don't know whether the in-game performance was actually affected (aim time, gun dispersion stats), but it looks like the skin may have prevented increased shell loadout caused displaying of pre-buff stats in garage.

I think the installed modpack version was v.9.21.0.3_01, but unless changes have been made to Type 59 skin then issue may still persist. As my clanmate has already updated his ammo capacity by starting with mods enabled, we really can't replicate the issue anymore.

Is it possible for skins to change in-garage stats? Is there anyone that has Type 59 with 34 ammo capacity and 2.9 s aim time when viewed in garage?

Think the skin that he had enabled was "Type 59 > T-54Am Remodel (Milkym4n)"

Link to WG (Asian) Forum thread: http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/78635-wg-giving-pre-buff-type-59-in-some-gift-boxes/

Ingame performance wouldn't be affected - otherwise you can imagine how easy it would be to make super overpowered tanks :P

The script file that is needed for most skins to work - contains all the numbers shown for the garage.

The mod would need an update, thanks for posting it. :)

(I had it happen with the Golden Type, but that one is fixed now)