Number Battle

Hi Alsan. Would it be possible to add to the box that the number of total battles played by a player is loaded at the start of the game?
This is to understand if I'm dealing with a newbie, with an average expert or a super-expert?
In my opinion it would not be as bad as the mod can be recalled as always with the TAB key.
To make you understand better I uploaded a jpg.

Thank you

NumberBattle.jpg.42f3a1e7dca49c35d84d23eb243a302e.jpg

PS: of course you could only do with the ship you are playing, but that value does not give you exact information against who you are playing. In short, from one who has made 25 total battles compared to one who has made 1000 you will not have to wait long. This, in my opinion, could also change the homicidal attitudes that are read in the chat. I mean, if I know I'm playing with someone who has 25 battles, I will not insult him because he's clearly inexperienced.

Edited by Ombromondo
9 hours ago, Ombromondo said:

Yes, this is true, but it is not always the case, in the long run experience makes a certain difference.)))

nah i like to just charge in.  the way i see it ive done pretty good so far and i always play fast ships.  when playing in tanks and team battles i play very diferently but in randoms after getting fed up of idiots i decided im just going to have fun.

Unfortunately, this is not the case for everyone. Having a number that explains why that player makes them trivial mistakes allows you to give up many situations of verbal abuse. As you say then go just for fun ... you know, I do not think you do not have the impulse to insult someone on certain occasions.
But this impulse could be stopped just if you know you're dealing with a newbie.
Also if you see a very good team that maybe tells you: "Guys try to do so", certainly take more into account his suggestion. Perhaps it could be that when you go into battle, at last some strategy can work.
However it is a MOD that if you want to select it or not.

• 1 month later...