Winrate not showing up in-game

When I say winrate I mean the battle chance winrate, my winrate and others are showing, I realize that may have been unclear in title.. Been using this mod pack for awhile, everything was working.  Updated to latest version and now I cannot get the Winrate showing up in game.  All the other mods are working, WN8, stats etc, but Winrate will not show up.  It was working previous to this.  On the XVM site I cannot find "enable winrate" but all the boxes are checked in settings.  Is there something I am missing somewhere?  I have spent over 2 hours trying things (before I came in here to post) but cannot get it to show up at all.  Done about 15 battles trying various things (removing mods, re-enabling, trying the different WN8 display options etc).

-Under Non-XVM Hitlogs>Show Team WN8 on the battle interface {WITH EKSPOINT AD} I have tried all 4 options there "Team WN8 + Winchance, Graphical Winchance", but NONE of them show the winrate.

-Everytime I open up the mod-pack, everything that I checked last time is checked EXCEPT that box "Show Team WN8 on the battle interface" in >Other XVM settings; it is Always unchecked.  Even if I put a check in it, finish the install, and then re-open Aslains it is un-checked again.  Shouldn't it still be checked like the other options I have?

-Have removed all mods and re-installed Aslain's fresh.

Is there some option I am missing as to why nothing I do will get the winrate to appear?  I just can't seem to find it.

*Would really like to get this working again, have literally tried everything I can find before I came here and posted.

Thanks for taking the time to read and any help!

Edited by Austin8585
  • Administrator

There are two versions of Team WN8 in the modpack, one is in XVM branch and the other one is in modpack section. I blocked possibility to install them at same time, that's why you are having one of them unchecked. 

In loga you have this:

Team WN8 on the battle interface [WITH EKSPOINT AD]
            type: WinChance

I loaded same mods like you, and I see it on screen. Show me screenie from a battle.

-Got it working, but only if I choose the 1st box, the one that you said interfered and that's why it doesn't stay checked.  If I check any other of the other boxes under other xvm stuff, to enable visual winchance etc, then nothing appears.  For what it's worth.  So rather than re-install I am just using that 1st box only to give me the Winchance rate, or it won't work.

Edited by Austin8585