Disconnect from server with modpack

Game runs fine vanilla.  Issue is with mods installed I'm getting disconnected from the server about 3 minutes into the first game played.  When I reconnect (without closing WoT client) I'm able to play fine with XVM however all chat/notification functions in game client are disabled.  No pings or game chat.  Which is not the worst thing in the world however the platoon/advances function will fail if I attempt to change tanks so I have to restart client again which leads to the 3 minute disconnect.  I had the issue the previous week and had been running vanilla after it.  I downloaded the latest pack last night but issue persists.

Log entry here I started a session on 2/8 at 8:40 AM.  At 8:45 I was disconnected.  At 8:47 I reconnected.  

I did a full reinstall of WoT client as well before the 9.22 update.  I am planning on disabling mods one by one until I find the source but any idea on where to start would be great.   I'm running a standard mod selection for me that I've used for probably 6+ months.  Only recent change in computer/network was a modem replacement and a factory reset of a router.  I'm betting that it is in conflict with a mod but just don't know what mod would be able to break connection with WoT server.

Thanks.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip