Actual ammo in magazine is not shown for autoloaders

I've noticed an issue with the mod pack since 9.22 when playing French and US tanks with autoloaders.  When I fire shots, the little indicator on the crosshair that shows the actual ammo load does not update after the first time the gun is loaded at the start of battle.  If I fire a few shots or I'm reloading, it still shows up as being loaded at the full capacity.  If I play without mods the issue doesn't occur.  I tried reinstalling the modpack with less options(no tank skins) and it still happens.  The issue also occurred in previous versions of the modpack for 9.22

Here is part of a screenshot.  It shows that I have 12 seconds left on the reload, yet shows 3 rounds of ammunition loaded and read at the same time.

7uVxG0D.jpg

This happens both in game and when I play replay files.  I don't have a crosshair installed form the modpack for tanks and TDs, just one crosshair for SPGs.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

This has happened to me on three separate versions of the mod pack since 9.22.  Its happened with v9.22.0 #01, v9.22.0 #03, and v9.22.0 #04.  All of them installed with different options.  I have the same exact problem every time.

I'm using one of the SPG crosshair options in the modpack.  I use the default in game crosshair for the rest.

I did some more testing today.  With the Lorr 40t and AMX EVEN 90, I have the bug where the actual ammo count is not shown.  WIth the AMX 50 100 and AMX 50B I don't have that issue.  So its something in the mod pack causing the issue because it shows up correctly with no mods installed.

It is all the time, all games playing the EVEN, it doesn't work. It seems like it is only with the elc EVEN, tier 8 new light tank!! I tried the T2 light and everything works. I bought the EVEN yesterday when I had modpack #4 and then I installed number 6..... Didn't try anything else yet...

Edited by GolKosh