Battle Assistant Artillery PoV Mod - bug

sup, i just installed the said mod and when i ended my first match so that the new aim was on as the game ended, it left the aim reticle visible when it loaded the garage and when it got to carage i couldnt move my mouse, it only moved with left button pressed. Also the tank in carage was super zoomed, and i couldnt zoom out or rotate the tank.

i suggest that you have a peek at the code, it would do a great deal of good to fix this lil bug...

sorry, i didnt think to take a screenie of these as i didnt expect these happen but i will try to remember next time it occures.

Best wishes and good luck hunting the bug!

poussecrotte

• Administrator

Oh I see. Well, it was reported couple of times, that people end up in garage with strange things. Since that time I updated the mods a lot of times.

Try without these mods:

- spotmessanger

- clanmod

- wot tweaker nor any gfx tweaking mod

- colored skins of destroyed vehicles

This is all I can do...

Mine works well, but you cant have middle mouse button and G assigned to other task or you wont be able to switch back to normal view.

BTW is there any chance to change it? Aslain, where is the file that binds these keys to POV arty view? Im using middle mouse for sniper view.

• Administrator

Mine works well, but you cant have middle mouse button and G assigned to other task or you wont be able to switch back to normal view.

BTW is there any chance to change it? Aslain, where is the file that binds these keys to POV arty view? Im using middle mouse for sniper view.

battle_assistant.txt

ok... will try... it seems that the weirdness in carage ensues only if the match ends in battle assistant view (i.e. carage starts loading while in ba mode)

The mod was poorly coded, and it interferes with some in-game functions.

At times you can get locked into a weird bug where you can't drop out of the new arty view without dropping back to 3rd person over tank, and you'll need to spam both the sight mode toggle buttons to get it working again.

Sometimes the reticle will get locked into 1 spot when you're in new arty view, and you'll have to toggle out and back in to get it to start updating again.

I think the person who made the mod also makes some of the actual illegal mods, the coding style is exactly the same and the lack of a polished end product that has bugs like this mirrors some of those illegal mods as well. 

• Upvote 1