No-Rust Skins don't show for most ships, idk why

I've been using this mod for awhile and I do pay attention on British BBs and IJN DDs. Now I see only the Kagero with the skin, and in earlier updates the Orion. Some ships have their artillery "cleaned" but not the hulls. If it does work for others is there a setting I have to put the game on, and is the Ambient Occlusion mod compatible with this?
Screenshots with the mods equipped: Akatsuki (cleaned weapons only), Kagero (reskinned), Shimakaze (torp tubes only), Orion (guns only)
(P.S. Mods you can move this post to a similar topic if you can)

image.thumb.png.56491f2bbb7afa57da0b0105a798aee5.pngimage.thumb.png.ffaf6a05ba34cc8ef689a877dcbf9e50.pngimage.thumb.png.f0392f9ee4474c44610ffb517593e4f1.pngimage.thumb.png.64f8f9d1e4090307d334e92cdc12cf4f.png

Edited by 3li7e_NGineer420
  • 3 years later...

as i know with every patch wargaming changes some aspects to the ships in the game and that makes the mod fail but for some of the ships that dont change the mod should work fine, i wanted to know if it still works for IJN Kitakaze, thats the one ship i want to have no rust on, if its ok can i have the mod even if it doesnt work for most of the ships? my discord: 5eyed2k#0725

On 2/13/2018 at 1:29 PM, Aslain said:

Have you tried to redownload them just in case of corrupted download? (clean up DLC folder durring installation).