Active or remainin tank symbols gone after a few round.

12 hours ago, SepsiShock said:

by any chance are you using the numpad0 key for sniper mode? if so reassign it to numpad9 thats what i have to do or it keeps going away and coming back when ever i switch views

shot_001.jpg

I will try this and continue playing, if it is fixed at mee too i will note it here. Thank you.

On 14.02.2018 at 7:10 PM, SepsiShock said:

by any chance are you using the numpad0 key for sniper mode? if so reassign it to numpad9 thats what i have to do or it keeps going away and coming back when ever i switch views

That solution works fine. Thank you, this answer should considered as the top solution for this issue.

23 hours ago, zzarac said:

Well, I never use numpad0 key to toggle sniper mode, and yet this happens to me too.

I will try reassigning it anyways and see what happens.

same here... I didn't even know such an assigned key exists. Well use or not issue happens. You may forget to come back here to tell your problem gone =)

On 2018. 02. 14. at 5:10 PM, SepsiShock said:

shot_001.jpg

With that button u can turn on/off the tank symbols during battle. So when its off just push that button to turn them on again

21 hours ago, Golza said:

With that button u can turn on/off the tank symbols during battle. So when its off just push that button to turn them on again

No thats not relevant with the issue. Ofcourse we already tried to push that button. Symbols doesnt goes off with an accidentally or consciously pressed button, so we cant bring them with the button; only restart the game solves temporarily.