CureShot

Active or remainin tank symbols gone after a few round.

Normally there must be the tank symbols exists at the top center of the screen during the game round. After a few rounds it gones and I can't figure how many and what kind of tanks left at enemy or at my team. After closing the game and restarted they comes back. But problem occurs after a while again..

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

shot_004.jpg

shot_001.jpg

by any chance are you using the numpad0 key for sniper mode? if so reassign it to numpad9 thats what i have to do or it keeps going away and coming back when ever i switch views

shot_001.jpg

Edited by SepsiShock
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, SepsiShock said:

by any chance are you using the numpad0 key for sniper mode? if so reassign it to numpad9 thats what i have to do or it keeps going away and coming back when ever i switch views

shot_001.jpg

I will try this and continue playing, if it is fixed at mee too i will note it here. Thank you.

On 14.02.2018 at 7:10 PM, SepsiShock said:

That solution works fine. Thank you, this answer should considered as the top solution for this issue.

Well, I never use numpad0 key to toggle sniper mode, and yet this happens to me too.

I will try reassigning it anyways and see what happens.