I messed up the modpack somehow

basically, i dunno anything about mods and scripts and ..exe whatchumacallits , or forums, i dunno if i'm supposed to start a new whatever this is or not, BUT, i dunno what i did but i've done something to the modpack, i exited game, to change my mods a little and it wont work anymore 

anyways, uhh i get a message now, when i tried to install the 9.22.0_06  it says "Attention: unsuitable version of the installed client detected" installer meant for version 9.22.0 and then it has a fatal error when i try and play the game, it says no resmod folder was found , i dunno what that means, it was working fine one day and then i used some kind of mod cleaning app that was in the modpak and now everything is jacked up, i tried uninstalling but i guess it leaves bits of itself all over the hard drive and i dunno how to deal with that stuff ...so i guess i'm asking what i should do ..like if you were an idiot how would you fix this thing i did to his modpack, whatever it was