Trend Micro notification

Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.9.22.0.1_03.exe is being reported as Ransomware by Trend Micro version 12.0.1226 with todays update to Trend Micro

Edited by Aslain
edited topic title, it may scare the users for no real reason

I figured that. but thought it should be brought to Aslain's attention anyway. I've been using his mod pack for bout 5 yrs with no problems and i triple scan every new 1 I download from Aslain's site before running it, but when it tripped alarm on installing kind of made me think "needs reporting to Aslain so he knows" ;)

Triple scan?

I hope you don't have more than one anti-virus software on your computer. They'll conflict and mess shit up badly.

Yeah - it's fine to post it - but no need to post it everywhere. That's a bit over the top.

Aslain will probably have to contact them about it.

@Quaksen

Triple scan with same software, I know overkill but "better safe than sorry" . No I only have 1 AV program and wasn't trying to be over the top just don't post alot on forums sorry. Just wanted to be sure Aslain got informed so he could follow up on it if he wanted. Thanks for the reply and GREAT mod pack.