Skin or camouflage

I have selected a skin package and I have selected a camouflage package before none have shown up I do not remember what the name of them are right now I am on my phone but both packages do not show up anywhere where I get into game 

okay right now running integrity now this is everything i have done in attach files in order well let you know what happens after the integrity is done

Screenshot_67.png

Screenshot_68.png

Screenshot_69.png

Screenshot_70.png

Screenshot_71.png

now i am not computer smart so please tell me where to lok for thing to help me out and i well send it as soon as i can

got any idea what it could be everything else loads fine other than the skin or camouflage

got any idea what it could be everything else loads fine other than the skin or camouflage and what is your installer to white list

yes now i dont understand why i have 3 folder for wows i got world of warship, world of warship (2)  world of warship_na i put it with world of warship_na and that what i got but if i put it with world of warship (2) and run that archer program i don't get that but when it's done the folder still empty i have deleted everything and reinstalling wows again . The first time i downloaded your mods it did fine it ran cmd with no problem archer did fine i dont know what have changed

everything else does fine but the skin and camouflage i just can't get that to work thats it