XVM information on opponents is not being imported

I am using a new PC and copied all the mod pack settings from my old PC when i first installed the latest updates.  I cannot get the player ratings to show on the battle loading screen or when I hit tab when in battle.  I am also unable to see the XVM potential win % in battle.  I checked and my XVM is up to date and activated.  What am I missing?

Also, I am now on Windows 10 and if I choose the preview window on the installer, I cannot proceed as the next/install buttons no longer appear on the dialog box.

Thanks.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Aeroko said:

I'm having this problem too, I play 2 battles then xvm go missing including the Battle Observer mod which has the different looks of HP information. I just disconnect from server then connect again to make it work, I dont want disconnecting every time. My modpack is the latest version.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

It's your pc (firewall, antivir etc.)

I just signed into both of my xvm accounts and my main account still has 12 days to go before renewing and my second junior account had to be re-activated.  I  updated the stats on my main account and activated and updated the junior account.  I then logged into WOT and still am not getting the player records on the battle introduction screen and no WIN8 win percentage.  I am getting the in-battle WIN8 and efficiency calculations showing on the in-battle screen and the cumulative WIN8 results are showing on the Yeasen battle results  summary I am using from your modpack.