Translating WoT modpack / installer language files

Just downloaded and run latest WoWS mod pack v.5.14.1_02.

For your information only part of the UI is translated in italian and none of the mods selections while some windows titles and start inf is correctly displayed in it. See attached screen-shot.

Max

Cattura.PNG

10 hours ago, Aslain said:

I will bring them back in #03 I had to fix something in the installer related to translations.

now works fine (at least in italian).

I would like to ask you if it is possible to you bring back into the  modpack the torpedo warning alert "Heaven and Hell (AKA Super Hyper Can Can)" I REALLY liked that sound. Thx.

• Administrator
12 hours ago, maxi961 said:

now works fine (at least in italian).

I would like to ask you if it is possible to you bring back into the  modpack the torpedo warning alert "Heaven and Hell (AKA Super Hyper Can Can)" I REALLY liked that sound. Thx.

That guy who created it requested to remove this mod for some reason, he said me something like he hates WG and WoWs changes now and don't want to support them or whatever. 

Updated italian translation for WoWS

WoWs_it_translation_v5.14.1_06.ini

On 22/11/2016 at 9:08 AM, Aslain said:

That guy who created it requested to remove this mod for some reason, he said me something like he hates WG and WoWs changes now and don't want to support them or whatever. 

Well, I Will have to play without it....  :-(

Edited by maxi961
  • Upvote 1

In latest WoWS mod pack released today there is a "mandatory" setting if use the payers panel by Badobest, but It seems that this warning is only stated in the download page of the modpack, ed in the version info at the start of the installation, but not in the mod descripion; that could lead to people having some problems. May I suggest to add the warning also inside the mod description, at least only in english.

" added Player's Panel (version by BADoBEST) [mandatory uncheck: Show Team Lineup in game settings] "

• Administrator
12 hours ago, maxi961 said:

In latest WoWS mod pack released today there is a "mandatory" setting if use the payers panel by Badobest, but It seems that this warning is only stated in the download page of the modpack, ed in the version info at the start of the installation, but not in the mod descripion; that could lead to people having some problems. May I suggest to add the warning also inside the mod description, at least only in english.

" added Player's Panel (version by BADoBEST) [mandatory uncheck: Show Team Lineup in game settings] "

I wasn't sure to add it or not there, the info is in changelog only for now. I hope this requirement will be removed, like it was in the past. Think they will workaround it sooner or later.

On 11/28/2016 at 10:34 PM, maxi961 said:

Updated italian translation for WoWS

WoWs_it_translation_v5.14.1_06.ini

Well, I Will have to play without it....  :-(

Decided to re-add it recently, for the community sake. I will not punish community because someone decided to turn into a tard.