Jump to content
Aslain

Translating WoT modpack / installer language files

Recommended Posts

Theres a small text error in Dutch.

Quote

- re-added Minimap Tankview Directions

While installing it says [Onwettig EU, ASIA, NA] meaning illegal on,... could you skip that part since it seems to be legal now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated Italian WoWS translation

 

WoWs_it_translation_v5.14.1_00.ini

 

Please admin try to post en version to translate a liitle more often for WoWS, so we dont get an awful amount of differences from the last version done. THX

 

Max

Edited by maxi961
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just downloaded and run latest WoWS mod pack v.5.14.1_02.

For your information only part of the UI is translated in italian and none of the mods selections while some windows titles and start inf is correctly displayed in it. See attached screen-shot.

 

Max

Cattura.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will bring them back in #03 I had to fix something in the installer related to translations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Aslain said:

I will bring them back in #03 I had to fix something in the installer related to translations.

 

now works fine (at least in italian).

 

I would like to ask you if it is possible to you bring back into the  modpack the torpedo warning alert "Heaven and Hell (AKA Super Hyper Can Can)" I REALLY liked that sound. Thx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, maxi961 said:

 

now works fine (at least in italian).

 

I would like to ask you if it is possible to you bring back into the  modpack the torpedo warning alert "Heaven and Hell (AKA Super Hyper Can Can)" I REALLY liked that sound. Thx.

 

That guy who created it requested to remove this mod for some reason, he said me something like he hates WG and WoWs changes now and don't want to support them or whatever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated italian translation for WoWS

 

 

WoWs_it_translation_v5.14.1_06.ini

On 22/11/2016 at 9:08 AM, Aslain said:

 

That guy who created it requested to remove this mod for some reason, he said me something like he hates WG and WoWs changes now and don't want to support them or whatever. 

 

Well, I Will have to play without it....  :-(

 

 

Edited by maxi961
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In latest WoWS mod pack released today there is a "mandatory" setting if use the payers panel by Badobest, but It seems that this warning is only stated in the download page of the modpack, ed in the version info at the start of the installation, but not in the mod descripion; that could lead to people having some problems. May I suggest to add the warning also inside the mod description, at least only in english.

 

" added Player's Panel (version by BADoBEST) [mandatory uncheck: Show Team Lineup in game settings] "

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, maxi961 said:

In latest WoWS mod pack released today there is a "mandatory" setting if use the payers panel by Badobest, but It seems that this warning is only stated in the download page of the modpack, ed in the version info at the start of the installation, but not in the mod descripion; that could lead to people having some problems. May I suggest to add the warning also inside the mod description, at least only in english.

 

" added Player's Panel (version by BADoBEST) [mandatory uncheck: Show Team Lineup in game settings] "

 

 

I wasn't sure to add it or not there, the info is in changelog only for now. I hope this requirement will be removed, like it was in the past. Think they will workaround it sooner or later.

 

On 11/28/2016 at 10:34 PM, maxi961 said:

Updated italian translation for WoWS

 

 

WoWs_it_translation_v5.14.1_06.ini

 

Well, I Will have to play without it....  :-(

 

 

 

Decided to re-add it recently, for the community sake. I will not punish community because someone decided to turn into a tard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×