Side Panels by Autospy not showing

Hello,

I have Autospy's side panels installed and no side panels are showing at all.  I did check to make sure that "show team lineup" is still checked in my control settings.

I am still running on modpack v0.7.2.1_03 and everything still runs great.  I run MajorRenegade's historical flag mod on this build as well , but I have not tried to put it in the v7.2.1_05 build.  This problem just started when I tried to run the v.7.2.1_v05 modpack. 

Steps I have taken to try to fix include integrity check and reinstalling 0.7.2.1_05 with the standard "delete previous versions of mod" and  "delete installer cache files" options checked at the time of installation.  Still no luck.

If everything looks good from what you can see, the only thing that I can think of is to uninstall and reinstall the game?

Any help appreciated. 

Thank you

Also, I did make sure the zip file is from v.0.7.2.1_05

shot-18.03.14_17.11.20-0021.jpg

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Aslain that fixed it.  Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

I went back and re-read the v05 notes and it did say you did some reworking of the v2 class panel installation.  Is that what changed it?

Adder, just so you know, from what I can see v1 of the top panel is the same as v2, only it doesn't show the number of kills at the bottom.

Great work Aslain!  You answered a question before I could post it.

class panel v1.PNG

class panel v2.PNG

Edited by Flame Grilled
Aslain answered this before my reply
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...