Auxilium -- Unexpected spending of GOLD for camo

You clearly haven't understood the problem at hand. Oh well. Maybe someone else can make you understand the problem.

(The two clicks is refering to the two times you need to click a "Purchase" button, which your mod bypasses...)

Also - lol.

I would prefer it treated paid for camo the same as the free set. If it's on a tank in batlle, the new tank goes into battle with no camo. But I understand if this isn't possible.

I could live with it buying camo, if I ONLY had one set, and the tank it was on was still in battle. But, it keeps buying more even when there is some available.

After seeing how it behaved with the free set, I assumed paid for camo would work the same, and made an effort to not run 2 German tanks in a row, thinking if I did, I would go into battle with no camo. I now own 8 summer, 6 winter, and 5 desert camo for German tanks, when I started with 3 of each.

В 22.03.2018 в 04:13, Baustintex сказал:

But, it keeps buying more even when there is some available.

If there is free stock then nothing will be purchased

В 22.03.2018 в 04:13, Baustintex сказал:

I now own 8 summer, 6 winter, and 5 desert camo for German tanks, when I started with 3 of each

The complete set is 3 pieces for each season. So you should have 6 pieces for every season.

Okay, now that the developer joined the conversation let's change the question so maybe we can get to common ground on this issue.

If I understand correctly, the mod tells the client to mount certain camouflage on the tank of your choice, and the client auto-purchases it if there's no such camo set in your storage.

The real question here is, can you make so your mod checks for the availability of said camouflage in your storage BEFORE asking the game to mount it? Or at least a confirm button "hey, the camo you want to have equipped will be purchased with GOLD, do you want this?" sort of confirmation.

Regards