Game crashing to desktop on Asian server running patch 9.22.0.1 #791

12 hours ago, SabotON said:

Ah well it happens. Ok just checked the shoutbox and this solution works; 

leafcapToday 17:24

for ASIA server. just delete wot/mods/0.9.22.0.1/poliroid.pmod_1.31.0.wotmod ... and u will back to business 

Hi SabotON that doesn't work for me at least, for the current problem  I think that reference is a previous situation with a previous update, the file refered to is automatically deleted when you install the latest Aslain mod update.

This issue occurs as stated when the Asia server is not updated by WOT but after the Aslain Mod is available, we seem to be last on the update chain.

My issue is I seem to have to play Vanilla wot until the next WOT update catches up to the Aslain mod.

If someone knows a fix I am all ears :)

cheers

Bull

12 minutes ago, Bull_Rhino said:

Hi SabotON that doesn't work for me at least, for the current problem  I think that reference is a previous situation with a previous update, the file refered to is automatically deleted when you install the latest Aslain mod update.

This issue occurs as stated when the Asia server is not updated by WOT but after the Aslain Mod is available, we seem to be last on the update chain.

My issue is I seem to have to play Vanilla wot until the next WOT update catches up to the Aslain mod.

If someone knows a fix I am all ears :)

cheers

Bull

Mmmm, usual? I've just opened and ran the client with no problems right now using the above method described yesterday Bull.  Make sure that you deactivate ALL PMOD in the modpack and then delete the poliroid.pmod_1.31.0.wotmod.

Good luck

Ok mate I'll try that thanks, I'm not a very techy bloke! :(

Thank you

Hi SabotON

I also see there's  a new Aslain update just available  now, No 7 so that may fix my problem.

Mmm installed version 7 and did not tick any PMOD items and got this still will not launch;

Capture.PNG

Edited by Bull_Rhino