ZoeBallz

Arty Skills and Perks - Also useful to learn how to reset skills and perks with and without GOLD.

Arty Skills and Perks - Also useful to learn how to reset skills and perks with and without GOLD.

My first ever attempt at a video tutorial so be gentle !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, steffenagermann said:

Dear Zoe you need Designated target on 1 of your gunners that woud make the enemy tank visable for 2 more seconds :) this icon in the picture 

Designated Target only works in Arcade view and Sniper view, NOT Strategic view, so it's actually useless for SPG's. :)

Didn't watch all of the video, my only 2 cents would be commenting on the S-sounds, those are a bit "sharp", if that makes sense. Perhaps worth looking into reducing somehow, with messing with audio settings? :)

• Upvote 1

nce video , id like to say that snap shot skill is only really useful  on artys with rotating turrets example the bc 155 .  I don't think its much use on  arty that need the whole tank to turn  

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, bubs79 said:

nce video , id like to say that snap shot skill is only really useful  on artys with rotating turrets example the bc 155 .  I don't think its much use on  arty that need the whole tank to turn  

It still works when the tank is not moving and you are only moving the gun side to side though. Particularly useful when the arty has a wide gun arc e.g. the CGC :)

Edited by ZoeBallz

3 minutes ago, ZoeBallz said:

It still works when the tank is not moving and you are only moving the gun side to side though. Particularly useful when the arty has a wide gun arc e.g. the CGC :)

yeh I agree with that , arty is hard one to choose skills etc , as u said main one is camo    repairs fire ext  r basically useless  .

• Upvote 1

Great stuff. Nicely done for your first attempt (Y)

• Upvote 1