Game crashes when entering battle

I am not even sure if it is the mods, but my game is crashing like crazy while entering (and sometimes leaving) the battle. Crash to desktop...

I update all the NVIDIA drivers (was already), all other hardware is up to date. When I used the EN Core program to see if computer could handle it, it said ULTRA!!! I play on HIGH because of the lag (80 fps, ping is dancing between 30 and 100!). This fixed this problem, but now I (we?) need to find out from where this is coming.

Any ideas someone? Modpack #9 is used

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

I am using MSI Afterburning to monitor my computer memory. And in-game it looks like it is going up. It doesn't clear memory? It starts at 3Gb memory used and ended at 5.8Gb memory used... Every game I play it looks like the memory getting full (hope it makes sense), but can't empty itselfs?

2 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Someone reported me a no memory error today, might be related to this. Have you tried without xvm? What is frequency of occurence?

It was already on the first time of the launch of WOT 1.0. It crashed even without any mods/ xvm. It crashes maybe every ±10th game, something like that. It doesn't matter what I do. Finish the game watching after I got killed or return to the garage at any moment.

I can't play today anymore, but will test with afterburner tomorrow until the crash, just to see what the memory is at that point.

Any other things to look at? Logs?

I used: "Press Windows key + R and type %appdata%\wargaming.net, then delete the World of Tanks folder. Note that this will reset the in-game settings.", like it says on the WOT forum as a default, when they talk about troubleshooting

This made the game even worse. Now it crashes all the time, entering every game. I guess I just have to wait for WG to find the answer, I really believe this is a game bug....

2x 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 (MSI), in SLI mode, are my graphic cards. When play the game 2x Gb memory are full and then the ram uses goes up... when it reaches the 6Gb game crashes!

Removed the mods, reseted the game. It doesn't matter. Yes when deleting the mods I have a bit more time before the crash, but that's it. The memory blocks get full and crash!

So ok. Another day of testing!!! :excl:

This morning I started with uninstalling WOT and modpack. Downloaded both again and installed WOT. Play some games with HIGH settings. This went well until I went from HIGH to MAXIMUM settings (= recommended!). Then the message came back about the memory.... Not enough memory, restart the game. After a few seconds crash to desktop.

I have 2 graphic cards in SLI, so I turned SLI off and played some games. To me this looks even better. Card 1 is used and the memory stays around 1700. Card 2 is around 50....

I must say that some mods weren't installed so I send also the log files.... I read another post on this forum about Radial menu? Did use it before, but not now....

I hope I found the problem for me.... SLI!!!

Any thoughts are welcome

without_sli-settings_high-with_mods.png

Image is a screenshot from my WOT screen AND Afterburner

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by GolKosh
log files added

A few days later and I tried different mods and all....

I left the Hangman mod alone, because it is asking to much from my computer, No Radial Menu, somewhere on the forum it says it is bugged. All other mods I had, I have again.... Game isn't crashing anymore AFTER the micropatch from WG....