LAG in the game with the Aslain mods

Good Aslain

I have been noticing that your version 1.0.0 mods when I install and install them always with the same things that I installed in version 9.20 and I get LAG in the game do not know why!!!!

Can you help me with this little problem?

I'm waiting for an answer.

greetings
SrBogoe

Hi All, in my case my pin is ok and I am playing fine, but suddenly I lose control. I can see whats going on, my pin looks ok, but the tank continues to move in the direction it was going and then crashes or moves out of cover, and usually I get killed ... Its like my KB and mouse are disconnected because the game doesn't freeze, it goes on but I can't control the tank. This happens randomly without notice, multiple times in the same match, anytime, and lasts for a few seconds. It is very disturbing.

I have a 970sc drivers updated, I try to keep a clean system/installation. I have tried running vanilla and it still happens.

Anybody else experiencing this issue?

• Administrator
5 hours ago, DurstBlut said:

Hi All, in my case my pin is ok and I am playing fine, but suddenly I lose control. I can see whats going on, my pin looks ok, but the tank continues to move in the direction it was going and then crashes or moves out of cover, and usually I get killed ... Its like my KB and mouse are disconnected because the game doesn't freeze, it goes on but I can't control the tank. This happens randomly without notice, multiple times in the same match, anytime, and lasts for a few seconds. It is very disturbing.

I have a 970sc drivers updated, I try to keep a clean system/installation. I have tried running vanilla and it still happens.

Anybody else experiencing this issue?

I suggest to contact WG support if this happens in safe mode too.

Hi guys,

I have the same issue since patch 1.0, even without mods: longer loading time and a massive short freeze-like lag spike a few seconds after the roll out, just as DurstBlut described. I've also noticed that the wheels of the tank are somewhat square-ish and some of the team mates are sometimes "invisible" up to said freeze. For some reason turning off the sound in the settings helps (or at least lowering the music to 0). I've read a few articles on the WG forum and a lot of players reported that moving the game to SSD helped. I think that WG is already working on a fix. Hope this might help you.

Cheers,

• Upvote 1

Aslain how can I send you two replays to see what I'm telling you about the LAG that I have in the game when I install your mods ... I just installed version 1.0.0.1_05 and it's still the same LAG, I have my Geforce GTX 1050Ti 4Gb DDR5 graphics updated. Thanks for helping me solve this problem.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, SrBogoe said:

Aslain how can I send you two replays to see what I'm telling you about the LAG that I have in the game when I install your mods ... I just installed version 1.0.0.1_05 and it's still the same LAG, I have my Geforce GTX 1050Ti 4Gb DDR5 graphics updated. Thanks for helping me solve this problem.

Attach logs and replays here, in this thread, you can use the post editor, there is a bar where you can drag your files or click to choose files.

• 3 weeks later...