Games crashes when exiting to garage

If I disable mods, my WoT works on return to garage after first battle.  If I start WITH mods, I get a screen corruption in the garage, meaning I have to kill WoT and start again.  Screen corruption is black boxes on the bottom right and bottom left, no carousel and nothing at the top.  I can see the vehicle and the  garage, thats it.  I think I will be playing in safe mode until there is an updated ModPack.

I do appreciate all the hard work on the Mod Pack Aslain, it is great.

FYI, I play in HD

:blush::(:(:excl:

I have switched to SD client and problem is the same in SD client.

shot_031.jpg

I mainly play Random Battles.

I have been reviewing logs and have the following recorded at the end. 

python.log

The ERROR messages are constantly repeating until I kill WoT.

2018-03-30 18:39:10.757: ERROR: [EXCEPTION] (scripts/client/AvatarInputHandler/control_modes.py, 1084):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scripts/client/AvatarInputHandler/control_modes.py", line 1079, in __updateTrajectoryDrawer
AttributeError: 'PlayerAccount' object has no attribute 'gunRotator'

2018-03-30 18:39:10.860: ERROR: [EXCEPTION] (scripts/client/AvatarInputHandler/control_modes.py, 1084):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scripts/client/AvatarInputHandler/control_modes.py", line 1079, in __updateTrajectoryDrawer
AttributeError: 'PlayerAccount' object has no attribute 'gunRotator'

2018-03-30 18:39:11.641: NOTICE: [NOTE] (scripts/client/helpers/statistics.py, 213): HANGAR LOADING STATE: DISCONNECTED - 877.322021484
2018-03-30 18:39:11.654: ERROR: [ERROR] (scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/framework/entities/BaseDAAPIModule.py, 64): Error during <gui.Scaleform.framework.tooltip_mgr.ToolTip object at 0x3A619730> flash disposing

Don't know if this helps or not.

Edited by Edorn71