WoWs mods for Mac

Hi all,

I have WoWs running on my iMac, it runs well. I have tried Aslains' WoW Mods and they work OK using the Wine app but I have an issue with one of them.

If I select the Realms region changer all seems to go well but when the program is exited after saving I can never find the Realms icon to click on.

I have looked everywhere on my Mac and used Wine to also explore everything but no success.

So, where can I find the Realms launcher icon?

Does it work with mods for WoWs Mac?

Is there a way to launch the Realms mod?

TIA for any help.

Cheers,

Davo.

1 hour ago, Aslain said:

Try this guide:

Yes, I am aware of that info and have no problem installing mods. As I said - the mods are working OK, it's just that the Realms shortcut does not appear anywhere - everything else is fine.

So where do I look to run the Realms app??? I assume it is trying to install somewhere in C drive - but of course the Mac does not run WoWs from there.

I can see the virtual C drive using Wine but it doesn't have any files that let me run any Mac application or a Windows application.

If I look in C:\ - NTFS/Users/Admin/Desktop I see the following files (see attached):

Note: I am aware that those files are old, they were generated from a previous attempt, I can run the mod install again and send you any files you want, just let me know where to look.

Thanks.

WoWs Realms pic.jpg

Edited by iMacMods
More info given and different file attached