[SOUND_ERROR] Sound fail: 2967843034 - ErrorCode: 15

Help

2018-04-20 15:59:15.863: INFO: [SOUND_ERROR] Sound fail: 2967843034 - ErrorCode: 15 is causing the game to crash

Can i just remove the xvm_sounds folder?

XVM forum for this error takes you to:

https://koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/2172-756-230318-demon2597-config-ru-en-more/?page=951

World Of Tanks forum takes you to:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/561573-xvm-sound-problem/

I can not understand the koreanrandom forum, even with the translator the English is gibberish.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

Error code 15 means ID Not Found, which means that game or mod wants to play some sound with given ID but it cannot be found, it cannot crash your game froom what I know.

If you want to disable xvm sounds edit sound.xc and select enabled true to false, the installer has same option to turn off all XVM sounds.

ASLAIN, I need your help figuring out what is freezing the computer - game will freeze and sometimes it won't let me get back to windows

If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the python log, that's where my game froze 

I have also attached a pic to show there is no error message

20180423_153059.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

In your logs only this was suspicious:

2018-04-23 15:22:46.935: ERROR: [ERROR] (scripts/client/Flock.py, 129): Failed to load flock model: content/Environment/env_birds/SparrowsFlock.model
2018-04-23 15:22:46.959: ERROR: [ERROR] (scripts/client/Flock.py, 129): Failed to load flock model: content/Environment/env_birds/SparrowsFlock.model
2018-04-23 15:22:47.030: ERROR: [ERROR] (scripts/client/Flock.py, 129): Failed to load flock model: content/Environment/env_birds/SparrowsFlock.model
2018-04-23 15:22:47.030: ERROR: [ERROR] (scripts/client/Flock.py, 129): Failed to load flock model: content/Environment/env_birds/SparrowsFlock.model

Update your all drivers (try Driver Booster free maybe), also check the game integrity.

ASLAIN, OH TRUST ME - everything has been updated, WOT support had me reinstall everything from game, flash, C++ 3 or 4 different error log programs and a new BETA World of Tanks game center with better file, computer, network checker, even registry scrub.

so I know the INFO: [SOUND_ERROR] Sound fail: 2967843034 - ErrorCode: 15 occurs with or with out the modpack, but error for flock, missing tracks for a 13 90 (which i do not have but i have added the Milkym4n 13 90 remodel and that error went away.   Ok so what ever errors im getting are rooted in the modpack, thats why i thought of XVM.

I'm currently trying to install less and less until i  narrow it down

ATAC kept showing errors so i didn't install it

OH i don't have the camo net mod

support also gave this update

wot_1.0.0.834_na

Aslain The only mods that are not from your Modpack are the vehicle remodels from Milkym4n, Falkonett, deh0mbre, KiloRock, MFL, PROFESSORS, RazerTeck's and yamayan.  All other MODS i loaded from your Modpack and standard for WOT

I ran a vanilla client and the error i received INFO: [SOUND_ERROR] Sound fail: 2967843034 - ErrorCode: 15 and the application did not freeze.

With the modpack installed thats when i started to get the other errors and game freezing, i have 3-4 clan mates are freezing also, I'm gonna get with them and see what settings we have in common.

I dont have any other 3rd parties

Edited by mfl350z

aslain these have to be from XVM

2018-04-27 23:02:02.859: ERROR: [ERROR] (scripts/client/Flock.py, 129): Failed to load flock model: content/Environment/env_birds/SparrowsFlock.model
2018-04-27 23:02:02.886: ERROR: [ERROR] (scripts/client/Flock.py, 129): Failed to load flock model: content/Environment/env_birds/SparrowsFlock.model
2018-04-27 23:02:02.886: ERROR: [ERROR] (scripts/client/Flock.py, 129): Failed to load flock model: content/Environment/env_birds/SparrowsFlock.model
2018-04-27 23:02:02.888: ERROR: [ERROR] (scripts/client/Flock.py, 129): Failed to load flock model: content/Environment/env_birds/SparrowsFlock.model

this does not occur when the modpack is not installed

What mod is this mod_ElkRDA?

Edited by mfl350z

Aslain,

I have loaded the modpack with my normal options except the mod_ElkRDA.  I will let you what the results are.

Also, i have searched through WOT package files looking for the Flock of Sparrows and Seagulls Model files and the only bird files i found were duck Models.

The Sound error, [SOUND_ERROR] Sound fail: 2967843034 - ErrorCode: 15,  is still happening but i believe it's an issue with WOT because it happens even if the modpack is not installed

WOT will not provide me an answer as to why the game is trying to connect to http://etherx.jabber.org/ but it causes and error also

I will let you know