4.1.3.1 Crashes

I skipped the Auto Telescope mod but I still have this issue.

EDIT:  ​I am also having an issue with the mods installing after a certain point.  I re-installed the entire game client twice (around 30 minutes for the entire game download so it was great).  I also re-installed and reconfigured the XVM + extras multiple times but was unable to identify the issue/get it to work properly.  I followed the proper steps (restarting after uninstall and what not) cleaning the cache and other stuff (deleting files manually that would not delete as part of packages).  All in all I had the same issue twice: Install 4.1.3.1 and get a temporary wot start-up and then crash.  Re-installing the game solved this both times (with a lot of extra file deleting between)  and I saved a good chunk of data storage, however the XVM download + extras is still only partially working.  

After all is said and done I have a faster PC faster wot + better performance and lots of extra space but a not completely working XVM mod.  I also thought I should note that the previous version was workign great.  I will attach the files requested to be helpful asap. 

Edited by spitfiresim