Mod won't work for me

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Firstrate88 said:

I have downloaded the modpack several times and when I open the game it isn't working. Tried uninstalling modpack and reinstalling several times.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Could you write more details on what's not working for you? You cannot start the game at all, or a battle. Attach a screenie too if possible.

From what I saw you don't have errors in python, but a lot of errors in xvm.log

• Administrator

You already tried to reinstall it several times so I'm not sure if it can help it. Check your firewall/antivir, there might be a chance that it's blocking something in the XVM. Ultimately try with XVM only mods. I'll try to reproduce it tomorrow, I'm in bed already...

On 24-4-2018 at 11:51 PM, Firstrate88 said:

Game loads and plays fine but none of the Aslain mods load. Nothing I picked is there. Also weird is the enemy team list on the right side of my screen is flipped.... Its strange. would you recommend I uninstall and reinstall XVM

I have exactly the same problem. I'm using Aslain for over years now so i know i have to activate XVM and stuff and delete tokens in app roaming data map. But this is the first time i'm having this. I reinstalled mod several times allways the same result. About 80% of the mods is not working this time. No stats in garage, no stats in game, no overlays in game and so on. I'm seeing on the forum multiple people anouncing this problem and you allways tell them it's something with XVM but i'm telling you this time something in the mod-pack is broken.