defraggler (loading times)

was doing some research into y loading times were taking so long lately I was getting in 20 secs after battle started longest time was 40 seconds  , which was ruining my game especially playing scouts ,  I read that because of files/folders r all over yer hdd  that it takes time for  compter to process and with wgs new mechanics its taking that process of processing sounds much longer  although due to a bug somewhere too.

now I read that defragging the wg folder  and appdata folder helps out , 

so  looked around for a suitable  defrag progam which I found defraggler had great reviews  and is also made from same company who made ccleaner  , knowing ccleaner is a good program  it be a good chance this defraggler wud be good to .

so installed defraggler   dselected only wg folder to defrag , once finish I started game  , loading game was a bit quicker than normal ,  my 1st battle I got into battle with 5 secs  left of timer , better  than it was , but  also read 1st battle  loading is longer as its creating caches ,   started 2nd battle and wow I was first into battle took 3 -5 secs sitting on waiting on other players , played numerous battles and  I'm loaded in with  28 -30 secs on clock every time.  this also with all my mods in use

bear in mind  my system is low end scale ,   hp pavilion laptop with 8 gig ram  i3   with integrated intel graphics,   I'm getting between 35-50 fps  so I'm happy with this now,

if the defragging worked for my system  it shud work for  everyone else  that has better systems than me

Edited by bubs79
  • Upvote 1